1. The Queen of Hearts demands that her roses be what color?
Yellow Red White Pink
2. Of what does the Caucus Race consist?
Stepping on each other's toes Waving hands in the air and screaming Running in a square and shaking hands Running round and round in circles to get dry
3. The White Rabbit is late for a very important date doing what?
Announcing the Queen's arrival Having dinner with Mrs. Rabbit Having his watch fixed Participating in the Caucus Race
4. Who wishes Alice a happy un-birthday?
The Caterpillar The White Rabbit The March Hare and the Mad Hatter The Cheshire Cat
5. The dormouse falls asleep in what kind of pot?
A flower pot A teapot A bowl A mug
6. Alice is put on trial for what reason?
Participating in the Caucus Race Following the White Rabbit Cheating at a game she played with the Queen Making the Queen lose her temper
7. What does the caterpillar give Alice?
A headache A leaf A flower A mushroom
8. In the croquet game Alice plays with the Queen, what animals are used?
Rabbits and austriches Gophers and cats Flamingos and hedgehogs Dodos and turtles
9. Who is sent into the White Rabbit's house to rid it of Alice (who has grown too large to fit in it properly)?
A dodo A lizard A cat A turtle
10. For whom does the White rabbit mistake Alice?
Jessica Marianne Annie Laura
11. When the cheshire cat disapears, all that remains of him is:
His ears His tail His eyes His smile
12. What is the name of the mysterious woods in Wonderland?
The Wonderland woods The Hollow woods The Jabberwocky woods The Tolgey woods Score =
You may like
◁ Back to Quizzes
More Fun Stuff
△ Back to top