1. The Queen of Hearts demands that her roses be what color?
2. Of what does the Caucus Race consist?
Stepping on each other's toesWaving hands in the air and screamingRunning in a square and shaking handsRunning round and round in circles to get dry
3. The White Rabbit is late for a very important date doing what?
Announcing the Queen's arrivalHaving dinner with Mrs. RabbitHaving his watch fixedParticipating in the Caucus Race
4. Who wishes Alice a happy un-birthday?
The CaterpillarThe White RabbitThe March Hare and the Mad HatterThe Cheshire Cat
5. The dormouse falls asleep in what kind of pot?
A flower potA teapotA bowlA mug
6. Alice is put on trial for what reason?
Participating in the Caucus RaceFollowing the White RabbitCheating at a game she played with the QueenMaking the Queen lose her temper
7. What does the caterpillar give Alice?
A headacheA leafA flowerA mushroom
8. In the croquet game Alice plays with the Queen, what animals are used?
Rabbits and austrichesGophers and catsFlamingos and hedgehogsDodos and turtles
9. Who is sent into the White Rabbit's house to rid it of Alice (who has grown too large to fit in it properly)?
A dodoA lizardA catA turtle
10. For whom does the White rabbit mistake Alice?
11. When the cheshire cat disapears, all that remains of him is:
His earsHis tailHis eyesHis smile
12. What is the name of the mysterious woods in Wonderland?
The Wonderland woodsThe Hollow woodsThe Jabberwocky woodsThe Tolgey woods Score:
❤ You may also like