1. The troll warned young Elsa that her enemy would be what?
Time Loneliness Fear Magic
2. A painting of what famous person does Anna point to while singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman"?
Joan of Ark Lady Godiva King Arthur Robin Hood
3. How many years after the death of her parents does Elsa come of age?
One Two Three Four
4. The Duke of Weselton describes Arendelle as a trade partner that, of all trade partners, is the most what?
Mysterious Strange Reliable Foolish
5. How many salad plates does Anna say belong to the castle in Arendelle?
5000 6000 7000 8000
6. Where is Prince Hans from?
The Northern Isles The Southern Isles The Western Isles The Eastern Isles
7. While dancing with Anna, what does the Duke of Weselton say people call him?
The Little Tapper The Little Frisker The Little Dipper The Little Twirler
8. How many brothers does Hans have?
11 12 13 14
9. What is the name Kristoff calls Oaken that gets him thrown out of "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna"?
Crook Bully Thief Swindler
10. What does Marshmallow find in the deserted ice palace at the very end of the movie?
A Goodbye Note A Snowman A Strand of Anna's Hair Elsa's Crown
11. What is the act of true love that thaws Anna's heart?
Elsa sacrifices herself to save her sister Anna sacrifices herself to save her sister Kristoff sacrifices himself to save Anna Anna sacrifices herself to save Kristoff
12. What helps Elsa return summer to Arendelle?
Courage Trust Love Justice Score =
You may like
◁ Back to Quizzes
More Fun Stuff
△ Go to top