1. The troll warned young Elsa that her enemy would be what?
2. A painting of what famous person does Anna point to while singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman"?
Joan of ArkLady GodivaKing ArthurRobin Hood
3. How many years after the death of her parents does Elsa come of age?
4. The Duke of Weselton describes Arendelle as a trade partner that, of all trade partners, is the most what?
5. How many salad plates does Anna say belong to the castle in Arendelle?
6. Where is Prince Hans from?
The Northern IslesThe Southern IslesThe Western IslesThe Eastern Isles
7. While dancing with Anna, what does the Duke of Weselton say people call him?
The Little TapperThe Little FriskerThe Little DipperThe Little Twirler
8. How many brothers does Hans have?
9. What is the name Kristoff calls Oaken that gets him thrown out of "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna"?
10. What does Marshmallow find in the deserted ice palace at the very end of the movie?
A Goodbye NoteA SnowmanA Strand of Anna's HairElsa's Crown
11. What is the act of true love that thaws Anna's heart?
Elsa sacrifices herself to save her sisterAnna sacrifices herself to save her sisterKristoff sacrifices himself to save AnnaAnna sacrifices herself to save Kristoff
12. What helps Elsa return summer to Arendelle?
❤ You may also like