1. Who is the author of The Jungle Book, the story on which the Disney movie of the same name is based?
Rudyard Kipling Charles Dickens Hans Christian Anderson Edgar Rice Burroughs
2. The character Baloo also appears in a Disney television series of what name?
Darkwing Duck Bonkers Talespin Beartales
3. Who adopts Mowgli as an infant?
Baloo Akela Bagheera Colonel Hathi
4. Phil Harris, the voice of Baloo the bear, also plays the voice of which bear?
Little John Winnie the Pooh Koda Gruffi Gummi
5. Which is the only song from the film to be nominated for an Academy Award?
The Bare Necessities I Wanna Be Like You My Own Home That's What Friends Are For
6. The look and sound of The Vultures is an homage to which band?
The Beatles The Rolling Stones The Kinks The Who
7. What does the snake, Kaa, say when he has a knot in his tail?
This is going to ssssting This is going to make things more difficult This is going to hurt in the morning This is going to slow down my slithers
8. Who rings Kaa's doorbell while the snake is hypnotising Mowgli?
Baloo Shere Khan Bagheera Hathi
9. What affectionate name does Baloo call Mowgli?
Little Britches Little Bear Tyke Cubby
10. What item(s) does Baloo wear on his face to look like a monkey?
A banana peel Pineapple slices Coconut halves A papaya Score =
You may like
◁ Back to Quizzes
More Fun Stuff
△ Back to top