1. Who is the author of The Jungle Book, the story on which the Disney movie of the same name is based?
Rudyard KiplingCharles DickensHans Christian AndersonEdgar Rice Burroughs
2. The character Baloo also appears in which Disney television series?
Darkwing DuckBonkersTalespinGummi Bears
3. Who adopts Mowgli as an infant?
4. Phil Harris, the voice of Baloo the bear, also plays the voice of which bear?
Little JohnWinnie the PoohKodaGruffi Gummi
5. Which is the only song from the film to be nominated for an Academy Award?
The Bare NecessitiesI Wanna Be Like YouMy Own HomeThat's What Friends Are For
6. The look and sound of The Vultures is an homage to which band?
The BeatlesThe Rolling StonesThe KinksThe Who
7. What does the snake, Kaa, say when he has a knot in his tail?
This is going to sssstingThis is going to make things more difficultThis is going to hurt in the morningThis is going to slow down my slithers
8. Who rings Kaa's doorbell while the snake is hypnotising Mowgli?
9. What affectionate name does Baloo call Mowgli?
Little BritchesLittle BearTykeCubby
10. What item(s) does Baloo wear on his face to look like a monkey?
A banana peelPineapple slicesCoconut halvesA papaya Score:
◁ See All Disney Quizzes
❤ You may also like