1. What does Ratigan from 'The Great Mouse Detective' hate being called?
A mouseA thiefA ratA has-been
2. Which of these dogs is a cocker spaniel?
3. What does Louie from 'The Jungle Book' call Mowgli?
Little SquirtCub ManMan CubHuman Friend
4. How many days does Ursula give Ariel to be human?
5. Name the three colors that appear in Snow White's dress:
Red, Purple and OrangeGreen, Blue and PinkBlue, Red and WhiteBlue, Red and Yellow
6. Where was Walt Disney born?
7. Of what nationality were Walt Disney's parents?
8. What did Walt Disney think was so wrong with the character Snow White that he had the artists retouch tens of thousands of drawings?
Her HairHer LipsHer EyesHer Complexion
9. What was the profession of the father of Adriana Caselotti, who voiced the character of Snow White?
AnimatorActorVoice CoachCasting Director
10. Complete this famous Walt Disney quote: "It all started with..."
An IdeaA DreamA VisionA Mouse
11. What is the name of Goofy's son?
12. Which of the following animated movies was never made into a sequel?
The RescuersAladdinAlice in WonderlandPocahontas
13. What color is Genie in "Aladdin"?
14. What is the name of Simba's uncle?
15. Where was Sebastian from "The Little Mermaid" born?
16. Whose castle is featured most prominently in Walt Disney World?
Sleeping BeautyCinderellaSnow WhiteBelle and The Beast
17. What happens to Pinocchio when he tells a lie?
His nose growsHe is put into a cageHe goes to bed without dessertHe loses his voice
18. What are the names of Donald Duck's three nephews?
Moe, Curly and LarryJake, Drake and FrankHuey, Dewey and LouiePiper, Fiddler and Practical
19. Which animated Disney movie has earned the most money at the box-office globally?
FrozenToy Story 3Beauty and the BeastThe Lion King
20. Wich Disney movie was NOT made into a television series?
AladdinThe Little MermaidPocahontasHercules
21. In which cartoon did Mickey Mouse have his first starring role?
The PointerThe Simple YearsMickey's StationSteamboat Willie
22. What was Pluto's initial name?
❤ You may also like