1. Snow White's hair is described as being as black as what?
the coalsa ravenebonythe night
2. While scrubbing the castle steps and then singing at the wishing well, Snow White wears a headband with a bow, but it isn't her iconic red headband. What color is it?
3. How many times in total does Snow White knock on the door of the seven dwarfs' cottage when she first goes up to it?
4. What is required to mix the Queen's sleeping potion?
a thunder bolta gust of winda scream of frighta very big spoon
5. What convinces Snow White to eat the apple the Queen (in disguise) gives her?
the Queen tells her it will make the most delicious piethe Queen tells her it can heal all woundsthe Queen tells her it is a magic wishing applethe Queen promises her it will make her the fairest one of all
6. What is Snow White's fondest wish?
that Grumpy like herto be with the Princeto be safe from the Queento be the fairest one of all
7. Who warns the other dwarfs that the boiling soup in the pot might be poison?
8. Which of the seven dwarfs goes up the stairs first to investigate a strange presence in the bedroom?
9. When does the Prince awaken Snow White with Love's First Kiss?
in the fallin the winterin the springin the summer Score:
❤ You may also like